Bagna Calda is a varsity-level fondue event -- we’ll gather around a sizzling, garlic-butter bath that we’ll use to dip vegetables, cook meat, and dunk bread.
Join Zach Martinucci, Head Baker at Rebel Bread, in enjoying his Italian grandmother’s annual New Year’s Day event. He’ll share the story of Nonna Gloria, and show you how to prepare your own Bagna Calda to make this New Year’s tradition your own.
A portion of the event proceeds will benefit Athena Project for women’s education in the arts, in loving memory of Gloria and Gino Martinucci.
Note: Unfortunately Bagna Calda is NOT vegetarian-friendly (unless you don’t count anchovies).
- "Bubbly Bar" with hand-crafted mixers to pair with rosé, white wine, and beer
- A selection of Nonna Gloria’s favorite cookies
- After-dinner Coffee Liqueur Tasting
What to Bring
BYOWine / Beverage of choice. We’ll supply everything else.
What You Can Expect
- Part cooking class and part dinner party
- Eat a delicious meal with new and old foodie friends
- A recipe card to throw your own Bagna Calda party!
Don’t see the ticket form? Click here to go to the registration page.